Southeast Asia is a fantastic mix of cultures, religion, history and sightseeing. Many travellers to Australia and New Zealand choose to go through Southeast Asia. This is a particularly good deal for travellers who plan on staying for a month of more.
Most Asian airlines offer stopovers without any extra charge. Some do cost a little more, but can still be a great addition to an incredible trip. Some of the highlights of each country are listed below.
Fares are constantly changing. For a current airfare, please contac us. At Aussie Travel, we are The Downunder Experts and would be happy to quote you the very best fares.
We deal with numerous airlines and are always aware of any seat sales or special prices. If you have any special needs or questions, please be sure to ask us and we can advise you.
- Majestic Angkor Wat
- Ride a bicycle through Phnom Penh
- The Cu Chi Tunnels
- The mystery of Halong Bay
- The bustling city of Saigon
- Hoi An – a traveller's paradise
- Raffles Hotel – home of "high tea"
- Singapore Zoo and Night Safari
- Sentosa Island
- Orchard Street Shopping
- Little India
- Offers mainland Malaysia, as well as Malaysian Borneo
- Check out the twin towers
- Visit Batu Caves
- Taman Negara National Park
- Laze around Penang
- See the Orangutans
- Climb Mount Kinabalu
- The hustle and bustle of Bangkok
- Floating market places
- The mesmerizing orange robes of the Buddhist monks
- Ride in a tuk-tuk
- The hill tribes of Chiang Mai
- Historic Kanchanaburi
- Stunning Phuket
- Ko Samui & the surrounding islands
There are many other options available. Please call us to find out more details.
We are always happy to be your source to answer those obscure questions. We have travelled extensively throughout South East Asia, and have first-hand knowledge of the area.
If you have a specific question or are just starting the planning process, give us a call and we can help you plan your dream trip.