To cruise to Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falkland Islands is almost like stepping back in time, to an era when the world was new.
Experience the awe-inspiring sites of Antarctica and marvel at icebergs, glaciers, and snow-capped mountains as you sail on board eco-friendly ships. Excursions in Zodiacs with a team of naturalist guides will allow you to cruise among ice floes, explore penguin rookeries, and learn about this extraordinary region in depth.
Book by July 31, 2020 to receive a $3,000 Air Credit per couple PLUS our Exclusive $250 Onboard Credit per person. This is available on nearly 30 expedition voyages departing between November 2020 - March 2021.
Prefer to travel Solo? Ask about No Single Supplement Savings on select departures.
ANTARCTICA WITH PONANT
Take a once-in-a-lifetime journey to the White Continent with the World Leader of Luxury Expeditions.
· Enjoy daily outings in Zodiacs that cruise among ice floes and observe the Antarctic region’s unique wildlife up close, including penguins, minke and humpback whales, elephant seals, sea leopards, and seabirds.
· See surreal Antarctic landscapes, from drifting or calving icebergs, to floating pack ice, to tall snowy mountains.
· Excursions ashore let you hike Antarctica’s snowy shores, explore the lush pastures of the Falklands, or photograph the abandoned former whaling stations in South Georgia.
THE PONANT FLEET
With four Sisterships and six EXPLORER ships the Ponant fleet subtly combines luxury, privacy, and well-being.
· Sisterships L’Austral, Le Boréal and Le Soléal accommodate up to 264 guests; Le Lyrial accommodates up to 244 guests, 95% with a private balcony.
· EXPLORER ships Le Lapérouse, Le Champlain, Le Bougainville, Le Dumont-d’Urville, Le Bellot and Le Jacques-Cartier accommodate up to 184 guests, 100% with a private balcony.
· All ships are equipped with a fleet of Zodiac® crafts for expedition.
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
Each of these small ships feature a wide range of services and activities.
· French-inspired gourmet cuisine served in the elegant dining room and casual bistro, with menu creation and chef training by Ducasse Conseil, the consulting arm of the Alain Ducasse Enterprise.
· Open bar and fine wines.
· SOTHYS Spa, Fitness Center, Beauty Center, Pool.
· Lounges, Theater/Lecture Hall, Library, free and unlimited WiFi.
All ships in the fleet are certified with the coveted “Clean Ship” designation by the French classification society Bureau Veritas. From initial design and construction to seagoing operations, the Ponant fleet has adopted the most environmentally responsible materials, equipment and management procedures to protect our planet.
Sail with Confidence! Ponant has put in place more stringent health protection measures and maximized safety levels to guarantee you a completely calm and stress-free sailing experience. Watch video to learn more.
Be sure to ask your travel advisor about more dates and itineraries
PONANT has been sailing the seas of the world offering guests the French “art de vivre” for over 30 years. Every PONANT cruise is a blend of adventure, exploration, and discovery — all experienced in luxurious comfort, even in the heart of the most remote regions. Each year PONANT offers more than 400 awe-inspiring cruises, calling at over 450 ports on all seven continents. PONANT is committed to preserving and protecting oceans and marine life as well as the biodiversity encountered on land. The fleet carries the international “Clean Ship” label, certifying minimal environmental disruption. Their fleet of 12 purpose-built intimate ships call at iconic, international ports as well as secret harbors accessible only to smaller-sized ships.
Terms & ConditionsFares are cruise only per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Fares include taxes and fees. Offer is a $1,500 per person flight credit for select Antarctica departures, is valid on new bookings only, is subject to availability, may be changed or withdrawn at any time, and must be booked by 7/31/2020. **Le Bellot cruises are on the Subantarctic Islands of Australia and New Zealand and not on the continent of Antarctica. See website for details.