AmaWaterway's has enhanced on-trip protocols and procedures, to ensure the health – and happiness – of their guests throughout your travels.
New Hygiene Standards
• Increased frequency of public areas cleaning
• Use of hospital-grade disinfectants for daily surface cleaning - public areas and staterooms
• Non-essential visitors will not be allowed on board.
• Guests from other ships will be required to pass over the sun deck
Food Safety Measures
• Compliance with current food safety recommendations
• Breakfast and lunch buffets handled exclusively by our waiters
• Family style dining reverted to individual a la carte service until further notice
Guest Boarding Requirements prior to boarding
• Online health screening questionnaire prior to boarding
• Secondary validation questionnaire prior to boarding
• Refusal to comply will result in denial of boarding
Crew Boarding Requirements
• Must have certified medical clearance certificate
• Deny boarding if traveled through high-risk areas within the past 21 days – will be denied boarding
New behind the scenes training and protocols for our hotel and nautical teams
• In-depth training on enhanced operating protocols by our designated sanitation officer in consultation with international and national health authorities
As well as Microfiltration onboard water treatment, the elimination of individual single use toiletries, reusable glass water bottles in all staterooms and Tetra Pak water bottles for most tours with paper straws
From the beginning, our goal has been to create a river cruise company that we ourselves would enjoy. To us, that means the highest-quality, locally sourced food and wine; elegantly appointed ships with staterooms offering maximum views to enjoy the ever-changing countryside; and a crew who goes above and beyond, treating every guest like they are part of OUR family.
Terms & ConditionsFor full details please contact a travel advisor