Sail with Seabourn and you'll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious small ship where you will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht. A choice of dining venues awaits to suit your mood of the moment, and nearly all are open-seating, inviting you to dine where, when, and with whom you wish. Complimentary fine wines are poured with lunch and dinner, and there is never an extra charge for any dining choice.
A day on a Seabourn ship offers activity or relaxation. Greet the sun for an on-deck yoga stretch. Run with a sea view from your treadmill in the gym, or indulge in a massage at the spa. Attend a fascinating lecture, or lounge on your private veranda as you read your book of choice. Take a dip in the pool, or watch a first-run movie in bed (with popcorn).
Enjoy all-inclusive, luxury cruising when you choose one of Seabourn's hand-selected voyages, and use your shipboard credit to enhance your experience with all the special extras. Book now through May 31, 2022, and receive up to $1,000USD per Suite Shipboard Credit* or Treat yourself and book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and enjoy up to $2,000USD per Suite Shipboard Credit*
Explore The Luxurious Ways To Spend Your Shipboard Credit
Indulge yourself in extras like a private tour, a special vintage wine, or a pampering spa day. The choices are yours.
• Salon & Spa Treatments
• Shore Excursions
• Upgrade to Stream Wi-Fi package
• Fine Wine & Cocktails
Virtuoso Bonuses: When you book select Seabourn voyages you can take advantage of our Virtuoso benefits such as Onboard Host, Welcome Reception, Complimentary Shore Events, Experience Credits, or Onboard Credit.
SEABOURN SUITES INCLUDE;
- A personal suite host and suite attendant to ensure everything in your suite is always as you wish
- Twin or queen-sized bed with a luxurious custom-built mattress, cotton linens, fluffy all-season duvet, and your choice of firm or soft pillows
- An in-suite bar with a selection of beverages and your requested complimentary wines or spirits
- Complimentary PressReader® app brings your favorite newspapers and magazines to your phone or tablet
- Ample storage and walk-in closets with plush terry robes, slippers, and a personal safe
- A spacious marble bath with double vanities, a full tub, shower, and luxury products featuring an exclusive signature scent created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
- Interactive entertainment with broadcast TV and hundreds of movie and music choices
- Unique to our expedition ships, SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars in every suite for guests to use during their voyage
Be sure to ask your advisor for other available destinations and itineraries
Cruising on a Seabourn ship is unlike any other form of travel. The experience is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, yet understated. Seabourn’s intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. Seabourn ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary. Their acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal.
Terms & ConditionsFeatured prices are per guest based on double occupancy and promo code NH. Prices are in the currency indicated. Prices are inclusive of Cruise Fare, Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. All savings amounts are included in the prices shown. Shipboard Credit offers are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash value, expire at the end of the cruise, may not be used in the casino and are not combinable with other promotional shipboard credit offers. Shipboard credit offer is based on promo ZB. All offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Exclusive Shipboard Credit available on select voyages only. Virtuoso Bonus Credits and Amenities available on select voyages and vary based on the departure date and destination. Ships' registry: Bahamas. ©2021 Seabourn.